Upto 2% of loan amount
1 year - 3 years
- Indian National
- Self Employed
- Annual income criteria as per Aditya Birla policy
- Business should be stable from last 1 year
- Duly signed Application form
- KYC Documents
- Bank Statement for last 1 year
- Audited Financial documents and ITR for last 2 years
- Business Continuity Proo
- Preclosure allowed after 6 months from 1st EMI
- Nominal foreclosure charges
Upto 3 % of loan amount
Upto 5 years
- Self employed individuals, partnership and companies.
- Age of applicant between 25-55 years of age.
- Business should have been in working for last 3 years.
- The ITR must have been filed for last 1 year along withaudited turnover report of the last year.
- Passport size photograph.
- KYC Documents.
- Business Proof- certificate of existence, Relevant Financial Document, Bank Account Statement of Last Month.
- Preclosure allowed only after 1st EMI is paid. Before that, only the oan can be cancelled.
- There are no preclosure charges after 1st EMI is paid on floating rate of interest.
- Part prepayment charges for individuals & non-individuals after 1st EMI is zero for loans with floating rate of interest.
- For All borrowers with Fixed rate of interest, part prepayment charges are 2% plus applicable taxes of the amount paid.